- The Jesus-themed artwork adorning his MySpace page (including but not limited to the tattooed cross on his cheek).
- This sentence, taken from his bio, describing Korn: “The band was credited with being the major influence in the rise of the New metal movement.” Things that are funny about this:
- The emphasis of “the.”
- The fact that this is boasted as a good thing.
- Use of “New” instead of “Nu,” and the capitalization thereof.
- The high school diary-like lyrics of his new song “Flush.” Really, you have to listen to believe it.
- Did I mention the lyrics?
- White-boy dreads in 2008.
- The fact that we’re probably giving him a traffic boost by writing this article.
What? You mean this wasn’t supposed to be a joke? Oops, my bad. But then again, neither was Korn.
This post was last modified on June 17, 2008, 9:05 pm