BECAUSE WE WERE ALL THAT FAT KID SINGING ALONG TO DIMMU BORGIR AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES
It was a crazy week at the MS Mansion. Vince passed out in the bathroom after a 48 hour coke binge only to be awakened by Axl, whom, after coming home that morning from a strip club with The Blogronaut and Dallas, was viciously attacked by a bunch of angry Hinder fans stalking him outside the MS Mansion gates. Actually, none of that happened. But here’s what did:
- Axl offered up a bounty on Hinder’s Austin Winkler.
- Chinese Democracy leaked, and almost two decades of waiting finally ended.
- Whitechapel became the new controversial band du’jour.
- The Faceless killed it on the Soundscan charts.
- Today Is the Day’s Steve Austin’s house almost burned down.
- A video of a fat kid singing along to Dimmu Borgir. Nuff said.
- Vince went Jew on Jew with Genghis Tron’s Mookie Singerman, only to find out he’s not as Jewish as he once claimed.
- Tommy Lee reformed Methods of Mayhem and Vince Neil announced plans for another solo record, sans Steve Stevens. We scratched our heads.
We’ll see you next week, albeit it’ll be an abbreviated one due to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S. Toodles.