IN WHICH WE KEPT OUR T-SHIRTS ON
It may be a new year on the calendar, but we’re still talking about the same stupid shit here at MetalSucks. Here’s where we focused our energies this week:
- Most awesomest metal festival EVARRR! Not to be confused with the most awesomest tours of early 2009.
- New music from Cannibal Corpse!!!
- Mastodon counted down to a new website while Trent Reznor counted down to giving away approximately 400 Gigs of HD concert footage for fans to tinker with.
- We questioned Drew Barrymore’s interest in metal and demanded she take off her shirt.
- We spoke with members of All Shall Perish and Job For a Cowboy.
- Mike Schleibaum declared The Crown’s Deathrace King underrated while Dallas claimed music critics are overrated.
- Can’t anyone make a decent heavy metal TV show?
- One Roadrunner Records staffer named MetalSucks.net the #10 best album of 2008.