NOW THAT AWFUL DOPE/ZAKK WYLDE COLLABORATION HAS AN AWFUL VIDEO
Last week, we told you about Zakk Wylde’s contribution to “Addiction,” an awful new song by the awful band Dope. The song now has a music video, which was directed by Kevin Custer and MetalSucks Maniac hater Dale “Happy-Go-Lucky Sunshine Fun Time” Resteghini.
Here are things about the video that I find really, really fucking weak:
- Edsel Dope is in it.
- Virus is in it.
- The song.
- That uninformed viewers may come under the impression that Virus is playing Zakk Wylde’s part.
- How the members of Dope now dress like the members of Black Label Society instead of the members of Marilyn Manson or, more shockingly, themselves.
- That Edsel Dope is actually wearing a Black Label Society jacket.
Here are things about the video that I like:
- Big Fake Titties.
- Big Fake Titties actually gets a costume change.
- That watching it will steal less than three minutes of your life away.
The video itself can be viewed after the jump. It’s not really safe for work, and definitely not safe for human ears, so… consider yourself warned.