Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to Romeo Rose.
- Obnoxious pseudonym? Check.
- Tacky website that looks like it was made in 1996? Check.
- Owns the .com, .net and .org which all point to completely different websites (all equally cheesy)? Check.
- Ridiculous-looking custom guitar? Check.
- God pose in press photo? Check.
- Biography that indulges in every press release stereotype in the book? Check.
- Average to below-average chops? Check.
- Also claims to be an artist and a poet? Check.
Yup, looks like… smells like… tastes like… yes folks, it’s a douchebag! In addition to being a “living Legend, a National Treasure, a [sic] Icon” of course. Congratulations, Romeo Rose. You make the rest of us proud of our meager existences. Thanks to MS Maniac RobotScythe for sending this in.