EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: CLIMB UP “THE LADDER” WITH EAST OF THE WALL
I know it’s “Be Nice Day” at MetalSucks, but there’s really no need to sugarcoat anything by NJ post-hardcore progsters East of the Wall or their new album Ressentiment (out July 20th) which absolutely melts faces. But before we get to our exclusive premiere of album-opening track “The Ladder,” — and since it’s “Be Nice Day” — let’s have a look at some of the very nice things you all had to say about East of the Wall the last time I posted about them:
- NateD: “Farmers Almanac was excellent, cant wait for the new stuff.”
- brent: “These guys are amazing. You’ve done it again, Vince. Thanks for the heads up.”
- mitch k: “im drunk and dont really get what im listening to but i really like it… i know that much”
- Kyle Heider: “Holy fuck, A+ recommendation, these dudes rule :D”
- Zack Bolien: “Every once in a while you guys come through with a band Ive never heard of that’s awesome. This is one of those times. And they’re playing my town the 7th, sweet.”
- Miguel Sanchez: “It really shits me off that this band isnt more popular than they are. Fucking fantastic artists.”
- Sausage Mahoney: “EOTW are a bunch of pretentious..wait…PORtentious, whiny, half-emo alt rockers who couldn’t lick the boots of the likes of Spike Jonze. Boo these men. Boo them, I say.”
Wait a minute… that last one wasn’t so nice. It doesn’t even make sense. You have no place here on “Be Nice Day,” Mr. Sausage Mahoney; boo on you.
Without further ado, here’s “The Ladder.” Pre-order Ressentiment here before it comes out on July 20th via Translation Loss. Catch East of the Wall on tour all over the U.S. with Name and Black Sheep Wall starting this weekend (dates here).
[this promotion has ended]