IN WHICH WE ASKED SOME QUESTIONS
Why am I writing this week’s “Worst Week” entirely in questions? Could it be to irritate you? Or am I just trying to keep myself amused at the end of the week?
Did you know we asked some other questions this week?
- Was Sergeant D. kidding when he said that there are only two good songs in Reign in Blood?
- Why did Dimmu Borgir change their album art post-release?
- What’s the big deal about Volbeat?
- Is Glenn Danzig actually perfectly reasonable?
- Is there anything better than a Devin Townsend show?
- Can Ozzy restore your sanity?
And have you asked yourself these questions as well?
- Did you know that we debuted new music by The Ocean, Dukatalon, and Gozu?
- Did you read Anso’s chat with Dave Wyndorf from Monster Magnet?
- Is Oderus’ advice column worse than Vinnie Paul’s? Do you agree with Doc Coyle’s assessments on the issue of European metal versus American metal? Do you find, as Eyal Levi does, that creative prison is for pussies? Is Greg Weeks imagining it, or does it smell like poop and onions right now?
- Did you buy the new album from Dallas Coyle’s Genetic? You know the money goes to cancer research, right?
Are you worried that I’ll still be doing this on Monday? Do you think I care?