IN WHICH WE BID FAREWELL (TO HOWARD JONES)(JUST FROM KILLSWITCH ENGAGE. NOT FROM LIFE OR WHATEVER.)
via Badass Digest
Hey! We have a brand new email list! Sign up above for occasional updates from the MS Mansion with breaking stories, special features, exclusive premieres, etc, delivered right to your inbox. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you — expect a newsletter-type of situation with updates once a week at most. And don’t forget to friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-the-minute on all the latest suckage.
First week back from the holidays, and already the vocalist for one of the most famous metal bands of its generation has split from the band. What drama does the rest of the year hold? Pontificate in the comments section while you enjoy these stories from earlier in the week:
- We debuted new music by Liberteer.
- The Safety Fire’s Dez Nagle gave us a tour of his live rig, while Lazarus A.D.’s Jeff Paulick kept us up-to-date on all things football.
- We spoke to Rick Jimenez from This is Hell and comic book author Matt Fraction.
- We checked out the latest releases from Face Reality, No Sir, and Step Aside, as well as The United States of Toil.
- We learned that in 2012, it’s cool to be tr00.
- We discovered the best worst new band of 2012 so far.
- We said good things about this band so other ppl will know them and they will get sucess andwe will all be all happy!
- We mourned the loss of The Human Abstract.
- We got a primer in how to start a djent band.
- We made a Stuff You Will Hate mixtape.
Next week brings more debuts, our special brand of 2012 release previews, and maybe, just maybe, if you’re real lucky, some snark, too. Weird for us, I know.
See ya Monday!