IN WHICH WE TOOK YEARBOOK PHOTOS
Say, who’s that happy looking adolescent?
By the way, have you signed up for our email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
And now, a rundown of this week’s top stories:
- We looked at fifty metal and hard rock musicians’ yearbook photos.
- We were horrified to learn that Animals as Leaders were assaulted by a Boston police officer with a history of using excessive force.
- We debuted new music by Black Sheep Wall.
- We checked out hot new summer fashions from Ghost.
- We watched C.T. from Rwake hurl on-stage.
- We watched Tool’s Danny Carey jam with some L.A. teens.
- We learned that Vildhjarta’s catchphrase, “Thall,” actually means “terrible tattoo-related decision.”
- We got very excited about the new album art and a snippet of new music from Periphery II.
- We also got very excited that the new Wintersun album may finally come out this year.
- Our own Corey Mitchell listened to every goddamn release ever.
May your weekend be full of sex, drugs, and FUCKING METAL. Catch ya on the flipside.