IN WHICH WE FELL DOWN WENT BOOM
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend Axl or friend me, or follow Axl on Twitter or follow me on Twitter!
Here’s just a sampling of what you would’ve missed if you didn’t log on to MetalSucks all week:
- We started prematurely ejaculating our “Best of 2012… So Far” lists. Axl, Vince, Anso, Sammy and Satan Rosenbloom all chimed in with theirs; more to come next week.
- We streamed new albums by Dying Fetus and Rumpelstiltskin Grinder and we oggled at the new Gojira album stream.
- We spoke with Belphegor’s Helmuth.
- We unearthed metal and rockstars’ wedding portraits and had a good laugh at their expense.
- Geoff Tate left Queensryche and we posited this may actually be a good thing.
- We collected video footage of Axl Rose falling down on stage which inspired Metal Injection to collect footage of tons of other rockstars falling down on stage.
- Animals as Leaders recovered their stolen car and one guitar, although a lot of gear is still missing.
- High on Fire heeded Gary Suarez’ advice and dropped off Heavy MTL and Heavy T.O. too. In other festival news, Revocation, Vildhjarta, Forged in Flame and Dirge Within all dropped off the Shockwave Festival.
- This week in Craigslist shenanigans: a Wisconsin woman wants to be YOUR band’s groupie and this “REAL” rock drummer is looking to be in your non-pussy band.
That’s it for now. Adios.