IN WHICH WE FINALLY GOT SOME GOOD NEWS
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
Here’s what happened this week:
- Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe was freed from jail! He immediately gave an interview and announced touring plans, too!
- We debuted new music from Sophicide and Encrust and a Pathology playthrough video.
- We spoke to Alex Skolnick from Testament and got an exclusive in-studio diary from Early Graves.
- We declared vest metal the next big trend.
- MetalSucks readers declared that Sean Z. from Daath and Chimaira has the best beard in the history of metal.
- We played the world’s first black metal videogame.
- Legendary A&R man Monte Conner left Roadrunner Records.
- We read some of the autobiography of Asking Alexandria’s Danny Worsnop.
- We enjoyed a terrific, black-metal themed FedEx commercial.
- We checked out an awesome King Diamond piñata.
Like the pig says, that’s all folks! See ya Monday.