IN WHICH WE LIVED STUPIDITY AS A LIFESTYLE
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
Here’s what happened this week:
- We debuted new music from Norska.
- We spoke to Maurizio Iacono from Kataklysm and some of the dudes from Vektor.
- Nile’s Karl Sanders gave us a tour of his live gear.
- Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe released his first statement since being released from jail.
- After his merch line was pulled due to controversial designs, we learned that Emmure’s Frankie Palmeri doesn’t understand what satire is.
- CNN thought that Hatebreed were a white a power band.
- Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine continued to act like a big dumb idiot.
- We saw a video of pretty much the best Metallica cover ever.
- We looked at more truthful album covers.
- We learned that Sergio “Sexy Sax Man” Flores” guests on the new Faceless album!
Have a terrific weekend everyone. See ya Monday.