In Which Regular Bowel Movements Were a Bitter Memory
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, here are the top stories from this week:
- We declared ex-Attack Attack! bassist John Holgado the stupidest human being ever.
- The Czech Repbulic set a date for the manslaughter trial of Randy Blythe.
- We debuted new music from Convulse and Evoken.
- After hearing Avril Lavigne’s awful cover of Nickelsuck’s “How You Remind Me,” we started a petition to have her spayed and Chad Kroeger neutered.
- After hearing a recording of their farts, we started a petition to have Devin Townsend and Fear Factory nominated for a Grammy.
- We told you why record labels are still important.
- The Austerity Program’s Justin Foley said his farewell to Hydra Head Records.
- We watched an old video of Mr. Bungle playing their high school talent show.
- We got very excited about Body Count signing to Sumerian Records.
- We realized that Phil Labonte isn’t homophobic… just ignorant.
That concludes posting on a regular schedule for 2012! We’ll be back next week to post big breaking news stories, which, we’re assuming, will be fewer and further between as we get closer to Christmas and New Year’s. So, we’ll kinda-sorta see you back here next week, just not quite as often. Thanks to all of you for another awesome year here at MetalSucks! Assuming the world doesn’t end on December 21, expect us to be even suckier in 2013. ‘Til then…