In Which To Our Ass We Bent Our Rope
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We let Grim Kim run the site for a day!
- We checked out the latest releases from Killswitch Engage, Hatebreed, Omnium Gatherum, and Abyssal.
- We bent our dicks to our asses with Bam Margera.
- We listened to Bret Michaels’ inadvertently hilarious electronic dance song.
- We wondered what would happen if the metal community ran Hollywood.
- We weighed in with our thoughts on the new deal between Century Media and Earache Records.
- We suspect there may be a new Meshuggah EP next week!
- We checked out a two-person metal band from Brooklyn whose members are in the sixth grade.
- We learned about guitar play from Job for a Cowboy’s Tony Sannicandro, we learned about the NFL from Gwar’s Dave Brockie, and we learned about the NBA from God Forbid’s Doc Coyle.
- We are not looking forward to Five Finger Death Punch drummer Jeremy Spencer’s autobiography.
Like the pig says, “That’s all folks!” See ya Monday.