In Which Everybody Knew We’d Been Fired But Us
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- Scott Weiland was fired from Stone Temple Pilots, much to his surprise.
- We unveiled the line-up for this year’s edition of South by South Death, our annual show at SXSW.
- We spoke to Protest the Hero’s Tim Millar about his band’s $341k Indigogo campaign.
- We debuted a new live video by Nader Sadek.
- We were saddened to learn that Carcass use computers now.
- The Human-era line-up of Death announced that they’d return for this year’s Death to All tour.
- Machine Head fired longtime bassist Adam Duce.
- We learned about the new Copyright Alert System.
- We debated which band is the true heir to Queen’s legacy, Foxy Shazam or The Protomen.
- We were happy to learn that Nine Inch Nails are returning, but sad to learn Robin Finck won’t be involved.
We’ll see you Monday, when we kick off our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Frontmen! It’s gonna be so much fun!!! ‘Til then…