Cinemetal

Loiter Squad: Black Metal

0

I don’t watch a whole lot of Adult Swim save for Metalocalypse these days. So I was completely unaware of the existence of the show Loiter Squad until an anonymous reader sent us the below black-metal-themed promo for the show. In all honesty, I don’t even find it all that amusing. But as of this writing, the site still isn’t working for 99% of you, so this seems like an ideal time to share some total bullshit in the hopes that it provides the remaining 1% of you with forty-seconds of distraction from whatever it is you’re supposed to be doing right now. No need to thank me.

Tags:
Comments
Metal Sucks Greatest Hits