In Which We Had Cyber AIDS
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We continued our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Frontmen!
- We debuted new music from Arsis and Wormed.
- We got an exclusive Steel Panther studio report.
- We learned the line-ups for Mayhem Fest, Summer Slaughter, and Scion Rock Fest were all announced.
- We also learned that Lord Worm is reuniting with Cryptopsy.
- We also also learned that Tool are giving away five Willy Wonka-style Golden Tickets with the reissue of their Opiate EP.
- We enjoyed this idiotic band’s Craig’s List ad.
- We were stoked to find out that Behemoth are back in the studio.
- We declared Marilyn Manson “the Gob Bluth of metal.”
- We enjoyed this dude’s top-notch stage banter.
Next week, the continuously malware-free MetalSucks cracks the top ten of our vocalist list! This addition to the usual music premieres, contests, and snarkery. See ya then!