In Which We Cast a Pod
The MetalSucks Worst Week Ever Playlist: May 20 — May 24, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We finally launched The MetalSucks Podcast! Listen here.
- We learned the secret to a successful career in the music biz.
- We wondered if fans who helped crowd fund Austrian Death Machine may have inadvertently given Tim Lambesis the cash he needed to try and have his wife killed.
- We bought pentagram (not Pentagram) bikinis for the classy ladies in our lives.
- We fretted over the possibility of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington joining Stone Temple Pilots.
- Carcass signed with Nuclear Blast.
- Bassist Shavo Odadjian blamed vocalist Serj Tankian for the fact that System of a Down still haven’t made an album.
- We found our new favorite Tumblr blog: OKCupid Juggalos
- We applauded this dude for playing drums by the side of the highway when his car ran outta gas.
- Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei’s first foray into metal is an amazing example of the genre as the most appropriate vehicle for political protest.
Monday is Memorial Day, so we will be blackout drunk remembering Jeff Hanneman and unable to post. Assuming we survive the experience, we’ll be back Tuesday. See ya then!