In Which We Didn’t Wanna Risk Our Relationship with God
The theme of this week’s playlist: SATAN! SATAN! SATAN!!!
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- We debuted new music from Ephel Duath and Czar.
- We watched old men dance to Meshuggah.
- We admired the dozens of Papa (and Mama!) Emeritus from Ghost Halloween costumes.
- We were delighted to learn that Drewsif Stalin’s metal cover of Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” might win Ryan Seacrest’s competiton!
- We declared it time to stop thinking of women in metal as women in metal.
- We found it hilarious that a Kentucky high schooler refused to run in a track meet after being assigned the number 666.
- We marveled at how nu-deathcore band Neurotic November have gotten worse since being signed.
- We made 640 additions to Buzzfeed’s list of the 26 most metal things of all time.
- We watched in horror as Limp Bizkit ruined Guns N’ Roses and Ministry.
- We enjoyed these famous corporate logos reimagined as black metal logos.
Okay, that’s it for us this week. Have a fun weekend, gang! See ya Monday.