In Which We Went to NAMM
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- We debuted new music from Prostitute Disfigurement.
- We took a look at some under-the-radar albums that will fuck your face off in 2014.
- We’re reasonably certain that At the Gates are making a new album.
- We learned about a new genre: RIDETHELIGHTNINGCORE.
- We found out that former Machine Head bassist Adam Duce is suing the band.
- We were stoked to learn that Cloudkicker will finally be making their live debut when they tour with TesseracT and Intronaut later this year.
- We were shocked to hear a new Black Label Society song that doesn’t feature any guitar squeals.
- We were even more shocked to learn that former Lostprophets vocalist and convinced sex offender Ian Waktins is appealing the length of his prison sentence.
- We were considerably less shocked to learn that Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross will be scoring David Fincher’s new cinematic adaptation of the bestseller, Gone Girl.
- We watched He-Man sing Mercyful Fate.
- We mourned the passing of Century Media co-founder Oliver Withöft.
Come Monday, Vince will be back from NAMM! But I’ll still be a loudmouth. Sorry. See ya then!!!