In Which We Ground Our Enthusiasm
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, March 3 – March 7, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- Selim Lemouchi, of The Devil’s Blood and Selim Lemouchi and His Enemies fame, died at age 34.
- The line-up for this year’s Mayhem Fest leaked, while the line-up for this year’s Heavy Montreal was officially released.
- After a wait that felt like seven years, Devil You Know released their first single, “Seven Years.”
- This is depressing: former Lostprophets vocalist Ian Watkins’ ex-girlfriend has been charged with possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Every Time I Die started work on their new album with producer/Converge guitarist Kurt Ballou. We even got to hear some drums!
- We wondered if the quality of the new Arch Enemy album will justify the decision of Michael Amott and Daniel Erlandsson to leave Carcass.
- In Flames are in a Volvo commercial.
- Slayer showed their Irish pride.
- Living Colour and Down had a love affair in Australia.
- Ancient Ascendant is your new favorite band.
- Larry David-inspired grind = TOTAL WIN.
‘Til Monday… have a fun weekend everyone!