In Which Lie Was Short
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, May 27 – May 30, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- We premiered new music from Fallujah.
- We started to get excited about the possibility of a new Faith No More album.
- We enjoyed this banjo cover of Slayer’s “Raining Blood.”
- We chipped in to help make GWARbar a reality.
- We watched Crowbar’s Kirk Windstein get tackled on stage.
- Linkin Park are accused of narcing on Sublime with Rome… although they deny any wrong doing, natch.
- Falling in Reverse’s Ronnie Radke made a 9/11 joke on friggin’ Memorial Day.
- Dave Lombardo entered The Mouse House! Yes, the former Slayer drummer is composing for Disney now.
- Master thespian Marilyn Manson will appear on the final season of Sons of Anarchy as a white supremacist.
- Metallica performed “Frayed Ends of Sanity” live for the first time ever.
- The MetalSucks Podcast has now been going strong for one year! On this week’s episode, Vince and myself discuss creative risk taking, and Chuck and Godless hang out with Trivium’s Matt Heafy and Ryan Downey, the dude who interviewed Tim Lambesis shortly before his sentencing. Makes sure you check it out!
We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when… oh, wait, yes I do. Here. On Monday. See ya then!