In Which We Took An Acid Bath
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, June 2 – June 6, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- We debuted brand new music from Opeth and Allegaeon.
- According to the Virginia State Medical Examiner’s Office, GWAR’s Dave Brockie died from an accidental heroin overdose. Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe reminded us that this does not mean Brockie was a junkie.
- So many Acid Bath reunion rumors and denials!!!
- Despite breaking a rib during a recent performance, Arch Enemy’s new vocalist, Alissa White-Gluz, has vowed to continue touring.
- A young dad took the most metal baby photos ever.
- The crazy asshole who killed a bunch of Canadian cops quoted Megadeth mere hours before going on his shooting spree.
- This metal tribute to video games is SO GOOD.
- Slayer’s Kerry King turned fifty! HUZZAH!!!
- In France, Varg Vikernes began his trial for allegedly inciting racial hatred and exalting war crimes on the Internet.
- The MetalSucks Podcast hung out with Eddie Hermida (Suicide Silence, ex-All Shall Perish).
‘Til Monday, gang. Be cool, y’all.