In Which We Peed a Lot
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, June 9 – June 13, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- Panzerfaust peed on the front lawn of the Westboro Baptist Church, while a Trash Talk fan peed in his own mouth.
- Emperor performed for the first time in seven years!
- This music video is both great and horrible.
- THIS is why people pirate music.
- Chad Gray from Mudvayne and Hellyeah is beginning to resemble The Trickster from the movie Brainscan.
- These dudes wrote a metal song entirely in binary code, and it’s awesome.
- Dave Lombardo joined Amen, while Exodus traded Rob Dukes for (once again) Steve “Zetro” Souza.
- We checked out the original demo for Sepultura’s classic, “Roots Bloody Roots.”
- We completed our countdown of the 66.6 most metal movie scenes of all time!
- We spoke to Body Count’s Ice-T and MetalSucks Senior Editor Anso DF on this week’s episode of The MetalSucks Podcast.
Alright! Vince is now in Japan for two weeks, so it’s just you n’ me for awhile. Except the sight to get even meaner than normal with Mr. Neilstein’s calming influence. See ya Monday…