In Which We Had No More Faith
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- NEW FAITH NO MORE SONGS SPLOOGE!
- Everyone loves Babymetal.
- A French court found Varg Vikernes guilty of posting hate speech on the internet.
- Oops! Nergal accidentally revealed Ghost vocalist Papa Emeritus II’s actual face!
- Every local band should watch this video to learn how NOT to use social network.
- System of a Down’s first new album in almost a decade may or may not come out before you die.
- Mötley Crüe’s farewell tour got off to a rough start.
- Batman + Dethklok = AWESOME!
- We learned how a metal band consisting of three fourteen-year-olds got 20,000 Facebook likes in just two days.
- We spoke to Josh Scogin (’68, ex-Norma Jean, ex-The Chariot) on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’re off tomorrow ’cause it’s the fourth of July, which is a big deal here in ‘Murica. We’ll see you Monday, though! Have a good weekend, gang!