Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- Breaking Benjamin nearly ruined Tool, but these kids redeemed ’em.
- Glenn Danzig put some jackass fame whore in a headlock.
- Did you know that Shakespeare wrote a play about Metallica? It’s true!!!
- Justin Bieber tried to ruin Iron Maiden.
- Very, very bad times for Enabler.
- While metal musicians debated the ongoing use of the Confederate Flag, we wondered if metal should be held accountable for its symbolism.
- W.A.S.P.’s Blackie Lawless doesn’t want you to know he’s turned in a gross loser.
- A sitar cover of Animals as Leaders? Yes please!
- If you ever need to explain to your kids the difference between grindcore, black metal, and viking metal, show them this cartoon.
- We talked to Hatebeak’s Blake Harrison and Mark Sloan on The MetalSucks Podcast.
See you all next week!