The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
- Motörhead had to cancel or abbreviate a BUNCH of shows due to Lemmy’s health.
- Bruce Dickinson got tongue cancer from eating too much pussy.
- Black Sabbath announced their farewell tour.
- This is what it sounds like when you play every Periphery song at once.
- Keith Richards: not a metal fan.
- Slipknot are getting into the haunted house business.
- Protest the Hero announced a Kezia 10th anniversary tour.
- A hand-farted Slayer parody? Yes please!
- Batman + Dethklok = AWESOME
- We spoke to Shawn Drover (Act of Defiance, ex-Megadeth) on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’re off Monday for Labor Day, but we’ll back Tuesday. ‘Til then…