The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 12 – October 16, 2015
- We found Katy Perry once sang backup vocals for P.O.D. Excuse us — guest vocals, not backup vocals.
- We had fun with the Bernie Sanders metal meme.
- We peeped a photo of Papa Emeritus from Ghost without his mask or make-up.
- Turns out that metal songs without distortion just sound like surf rock.
- God punished one of metal’s most homophobic bands, For Today, with lackluster record sales.
- There’s a slight chance the new Godsmack album won’t be a total piece of shit.
- Brent Hinds from Mastodon revealed that his wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Ivan Moody from Five Finger Death Punch is not a Kanye West fan.
- Fred Durst is moving to Crimea to make propaganda for the pro-Russian government.
- We spoke to Stryper’s Michael Sweet on The MetalSucks Podcast.