The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 31 – June 3, 2016
- After reading Richard Dawkins, The Order of Elijah renounced their Christianity.
- This new Machine Head song takes on racism and injustice.
- There are some Satanic hidden messages in the audio of the new Doom game.
- This toddler fearlessly lept into the pit during MDF last week.
- This dude got the Volkswagen “VW” logo branded into his arm after a car accident.
- Someone wrote a punk a song about Dave Mustaine from Megadeth.
- Meet Prophets of Rage, the new supergroup featuring members of Rage Against the Machine, Public Enemy, and Cypress Hill.
- Axl Rose is done signing autographs.
- Immortal claim Abbath stole their material for his solo album.
- R.I.P. Brandon Ferrell, original drummer for Municipal Waste.