The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 12 – September 16, 2016
- Walmart’s webstore is now carrying some insanely violent anti-Trump shirts from Brujeria.
- New Ghost song? Don’t mind if we do!
- Bassist Victor Wooten is releasing a progmetal album.
- This new festival will combine two of life’s greatest pleasures: metal and beer.
- Why did Born of Osiris’ guitarist tweet a bunch of inflammatory stuff at The Acacia Strain? Don’t ask The Acacia Strain!
- These three lil’ kids knocked a Metallica medley right out of the park!
- Phil Anselmo defended Pantera’s use of the confederate flag.
- Jesper Strömblad called his old band, In Flames, “a sinking ship.”
- Izzy Stradlin was allegedly offered a five-figure-per-show fee for the Guns N’ Roses reunion.
- We spoke to Richard Christy (Death, Charred Walls of the Damned, The Howard Stern Show, etc.) on The MetalSucks Podcast.