The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of December 12 – December 16, 2016
- MetalSucks readers named Babymetal’s Metal Resistance the Best Metal Album of 2016.
- After figuring out that he’d sing anything put on his monitor, Five Finger Death Punch duped All That Remains’ Phil Labonte into singing about dicks.
- Dave Mustaine revealed the Megadeth album for which he hopes he’ll be remembered.
- Sumerian Records spoke out against Kid Rock’s pro-Trump, ethnophobic t-shirts.
- Eyehategod vocalist Mike IX Williams has successfully undergone a liver transplant.
- This is what happens when you try to take an on-stage selfie with Every Time I Die.
- Phil Anselmo is upset that nobody reported something he didn’t tell anyone he did.
- David Vincent and Tim Yeung have launched a Morbid Angel cover band.
- Metallica performed “Enter Sandman” at a supermarket deli counter.
- Read our response to a liberal MetalSucks reader who thinks we’re taking the wrong approach to discussing politics on the site.
Sometime next week, we’re going to switched to a more relaxed posting schedule for the remainder of the holiday season. We’ll still be posting, but probably something more like 3-5 stories a day rather than 12+ stories a day. Everything will be all back to normal on Tuesday, January 3. Just heads up!