The Song That Wasn’t Supposed to Be On Ride the Lightning, Terrible Album Covers, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 13 – March 17, 2017
- We continued our countdown of The 25 Most Important Metal Bands of the ’90s!
- James Hetfield revealed which song wasn’t supposed to be on Ride the Lightning.
- Here are twenty more of the worst metal album covers of all time.
- Mastodon’s Brent Hinds says Judas Priest aren’t metal.
- Marduk finally commented on their cancelled Oakland show.
- The Suicide Silence/Thy Art is Murder feud continues.
- Watch a drunk Avenged Sevenfold play an empty Hard Rock Café in Finalnd.
- Here is music theory for people who hate music theory.
- One of Ghost’s Nameless Ghouls claims the band has already had ten line-up changes.
- Former Chimaira drummer Andols Herrick is sick and could use your help.