The Science of Metal Screaming, a Black Metal Band’s Hilarious Drunken Performance, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 22 – May 26, 2017
- Science explains how it is that metal vocalists are able to scream without injuring their vocal cords.
- A black metal band got hammered before a performance, with hilarious results.
- Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe addressed the attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.
- James Hetfield from Metallica weighed in on the death of Chris Cornell.
- Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington threatened his own fans with violence.
- Mastodon’s Brent Hinds got married.
- System of a Down’s drummer is very excited for the band’s new album… if it ever gets made.
- The Faceless cancelled ANOTHER tour.
- Gojira announced a handful of headlining tour dates with Pallbearer and Oni.
- We have some questions about the movie Alien: Covenant.
Monday is Memorial Day, so we’ll be taking the day off, natch. See ya Tuesday!