Black Sabbath Announce The Ten Year War Vinyl Box Set
The mystery of “What the hell is Black Sabbath’s The Ten Year War?”, which has been plaguing us for two whole days, has at last been solved: it’s a vinyl box set, which, according to Metal Injection, will include the following items:
- All Black Sabbath albums from Black Sabbath to Never Say Die! on 180 gram splatter vinyl, remastered from the original tapes by Andy Pearce.
- The Japanese 7″ of “Evil Woman (Don’t Play Your Games With Me)” / “Black Sabbath.”
- The Chilean 7″ radio promo of “Paranoid”/”The Wizard.”
- Crucifix Black Sabbath USB necklace that contains MQA files of the first eight Black Sabbath albums.
- The Ten Year War book.
- Hardback book, featuring accolades from the cream of rock royalty, coupled with official and candid iconic photography of the band during their 1970s tours, recording sessions and photo shoots.
- “Tenth Anniversary World Tour” 1978 official program, impeccably reproduced.
- 1972 Seattle Centre Arena show tour poster.
And here’s all that shit in one photo in case you wanna wank off or something:
The set costs £195 — roughly $247 U.S. — which is actually pretty reasonable given everything included. The main draw, obviously, will be owning all these classics on vinyl (assuming you don’t already).
You can pre-order ’em here. They seem to be going fast — several editions are already sold out — so don’t dawdle if you want one.