Adrenaline Mob’s Fatal Crash: Police Reveal More Details, Including the Identities of Those Injured
We now know much more about yesterday’s tragic traffic accident involving Adrenaline Mob. The band’s
tour bus RV pulled onto the shoulder of I-75 near Micanopy, FL to fix a flat tire. During this time, a tractor-trailer veered off the highway and struck the band’s RV. Previously, it had been revealed that bassist David Zablidowsky was killed in the crash. But the identities of six additional injured people — three of whom were listed as being in critical condition — remained unknown.
- Adrenaline Mob/Symphony X vocalist Russell Allen, 38, of New Jersey, seriously injured
- Adrenaline Mob guitarist Mike Orlando, 46, of Staten Island, N.Y., seriously injured
- Adrenaline Mob drummer Jordan Cannata, 27, of West Babylon, N.Y., seriously injured
- Jason McCole, 41, of Wilksbarre, Pa., driver of the RV, seriously injured
- Another RV passenger, Janet Revis, 48, of Pitts Pond, Pa., critically injured
- Another RV passenger, Robert Dressler, 45, of Plaines, Pa., seriously injured
- Another RV passenger, Dale Campiglia, 51, of Levittown, N.Y., seriously injured
- Robert Edwin Haines, 59, of Largo, driver of the 2014 semi, not injured
Orlando’s girlfriend has revealed via Facebook that “Mike, Russ, Jordan and Rob are banged up but ok [but] we are praying for Dale, Jane and Jason.”
More details as they become available.