Slayer’s Unfinished Business Matters, Defending Janick Gers, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of July 24 – July 28, 2017
- Tom Araya says he and Kerry King are dealing with “unfinished business matters” regarding Slayer.
- We hereby declare Janick Gers to be the second-most badass dude in Iron Maiden.
- Abbath fall down go boom.
- These are Mikael Åkerfeldt from Opeth’s ten favorite metal albums of all time.
- Devil You Know have changed their name.
- Trent Reznor is not looking forward to having to explain Nine Inch Nails lyrics to his kids someday.
- Members of Nickelback called Corey Taylor to apologize and distance themselves from Chad Kroeger, who recently insulted Stone Sour.
- This is the Megadeth riff Dave Mustaine is must proud of having written.
- Here is the first Nitro song in 25 years.
- Here is a new song by The Black Dahlia Murder!