Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 21 – October 27, 2017
- R.I.P. Martin Eric Ain (Celtic Frost), Scott “Daisy Berkowitz” Putesky (Marilyn Manson), and Jon Rossi (Pilgrim).
- Jared Dines got scammed over a 17-string guitar.
- A tick insulted Dave Mustaine, and then Dave Mustaine insulted Metal Blade Records, and then Chris Barnes insulted Dave Mustaine.
- Pentagram’s Bobby Liebling was sentenced to eighteen months in jail and three years probation for assaulting his octogenarian mother. Read a statement from Pentagram bassist Greg Turley on the matter.
- Bassist Jeordie “Twiggy Ramirez” White was let go from Marilyn Manson following allegations of rape from his ex-girlfriend, Jack Off Jill vocalist Jessicka Addams. Read a statement from White on the matter.
- Manowar’s Joey DeMaio continued his war against “feminist tribute band” Womanowar.
- We tried to figure out why Guns N’ Roses is playing so much material from Chinese Democracy on their reunion tour.
- All four members of Decapitated have plead “not guilty” to charges of kidnapping and rape.
- Rob Zombie is making a sequel to The Devil’s Rejects.
- Metallica, Mastodon, Ghost, and more are getting the official Garbage Pail Kids treatment.
This post was last modified on October 27, 2017, 5:31 pm