King 810 vs. YouTube, Jared Dines vs. a 17-String Guitar, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 15 – January 19, 2018
- The Cranberries singer Dolores O’Riordan passed away suddenly at age 46, on the same day she was scheduled to record a new version of “Zombie” with Bad Wolves. Bad Wolves have since released the song without O’Riordan’s vocals, with all proceeds going to benefit her children.
- King 810’s “Killem All” was briefly banned from YouTube for being “hate speech.” It has seen been restored to the platform.
- If you’re wondering whatever happened to Jared Dines’ infamous 17-string guitar, here’s your answer.
- Decrepit Birth’s Samus Paulicelli covered Metallica’s “Enter Sandman”… using dildos for drumsticks.
- It turns out that in addition to Pantera, the pop star St. Vincent also loves Mayhem.
- Former Black Label Society guitarist Nick “Evil Twin” Catanese plead guilty to misconduct with a 14-year-old girl.
- When he learned that fan got a speeding ticket while listening to his new song, Andrew W.K. offered to pay the fine.
- Is Johnny Depp gonna be the new guitarist for Marilyn Manson?
- The Faceless are rumored to be plotting a Planetary Duality tenth anniversary tour.
- Between the Buried and Me announced a new label, a new album, and a new tour, and released a single to boot.