Taake’s Tour Cancelled, Heavy Trip Looks Hilarious, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 26 – March 2, 2018
- Taake’s upcoming North American tour was cancelled, surprised nobody. But if you think the controversy surrounding the band’s frontman, Hoest, is just about him painting a swastika on his chest, think again.
- Watch the trailer for Heavy Trip, a new comedy about a Finnish death metal band trying to make it to a Norwegian festival in time for their set.
- Following allegations of sexual assault, Young and in the Way have broken up.
- Ghost announced new tour dates and hinted that the latest Papa Emeritus will be very red.
- Metallica announced a massive North American tour for 2018/2019, and you can go to as many shows as you want for $598.
- Guns N’ Roses’ former manager claims that enigmatic rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin came this close to being part of the band’s reunion.
- Here is the line-up for the last-ever Warped Tour.
- Rob Halford and KK Downing got into a war of words in the press.
- This is the largest, most elaborate Meshuggah tattoo you will ever see.
- We reviewed the latest releases from Between the Buried and Me and The Sword.