The Best Metal Bands by State, Mushroomhead Loses Members, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 5 – March 9, 2018
- Slayer have added a second leg — and Napalm Death — to their upcoming farewell tour.
- Kerrang! says these are the best metal bands from each state of the U.S.
- Here is why Judas Priest didn’t ask KK Downing to re-join the band.
- Mushroomhead lost two band members in as many days: vocalist Jeffrey Nothing and guitarist Tommy Church.
- Tool have FINALLY begun recording their new album.
- Comedian/Meshuggah lover Bill Burr has a standing invitation to play drums for Ministry.
- Tommy Lee says his son assaulted him. His son says he’s an alcoholic. Tommy denies the accusation.
- Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson will co-headline a big summer tour.
- This WWE commentator sure does know a lot about Megadeth.
- Have you seen this Japanese mom metal hot chocolate commercial?