The Seven Loudest Bands of All Time, R.I.P. Ralph Santolla, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of June 4 – June 8, 2018
- Guitarist Ralph Santolla, of Obituary and Deicide fame, passed away at age forty-eight.
- These are (allegedly) the seven loudest bands of all time.
- Let Esquire teach you how to wear a band shirt like a fragile douche with too much money.
- Dave Grohl played a mean prank on Foo Fighters fans in Sweden.
- Metalocalypse is now at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- A fan tragically died at a Ghost show.
- This (robot) drummer can play a blast beat at 600 bpm!
- A new survey commissioned by Deezer says what you already suspected: most people stop listening to new music around age thirty.
- Death metal turtlenecks: now a thing.
- After sixteen years and six albums, Killswitch Engage have left Roadrunner and signed with Metal Blade.