The Faceless Anger Fans Again, an 8-Year-Old Drummer Covers Led Zeppelin, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of June 11 – June 15, 2018
- The Faceless reportedly performed a truncated, sloppy set at Bay Area Death Fest, angering fans. Here is the group’s response.
- Watch an 8-year-old girl totally nail Led Zeppelin’s “Good Times Bad Times” on the drums.
- This is the song of which Marilyn Manson is most proud.
- Jonathan Davis says that Korn will not play Follow the Leader in its entirety at their upcoming Follow the Leader anniversary shows.
- Bassist King ov Hell (ex-Gorgoroth) quit Abbath’s solo band because he doesn’t like the lyrical direction of Abbath’s new album.
- Maynard says despite earlier reports, the new Tool album won’t be out ’til 2019.
- Listen to the Slayer/Wham! mash-up you always knew you never wanted.
- We reviewed the new Bullet for My Valentine album.
- Dave Mustaine thinks Lars Ulrich is afraid to play with Megadeth.
- Speaking of Lars… watch the drummer and Rob Trujillo watch Ghost’s Tobias Forge and Candlemass cover “Enter Sandman.”