The Greatest Riff of All Time, the Greatest Band Name of All Time, and More of the Greatest Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of July 9 – July 13, 2018
- Acidic Vaginal Liquid Explosion Generated by Mass Amounts of Filthy Fecal Fisting and Sadistic Septic Syphilic Sodomy Inside the Infected Maggot Infested Womb of a Molested Nun Dying Under the Roof of a Burning Church While a Priest Watches and Ejaculates in Immense Perverse Pleasure over His First Fresh Fetus released a new album.
- Metal Hammer says that this is the greatest riff of all time.
- Marilyn Manson made a fan take off an Avenged Sevenfold shirt.
- There is a gay AC/DC cover band called GayC/DC.
- People are upset about Steel Panther’s ‘Pussy Melter’ guitar effect, and Steel Panther are fine with that.
- Korn’s guitarist and Warped Tour’s founder traded barbs over Twitter regarding Islander being kicked off Warped after just one show.
- Filter’s Richard Patrick thinks Phil Anselmo and Rex Brown should continue Pantera without the Abbott brothers.
- Pig Destroyer’s new single may be the most relevant metal song of the year.
- Sharon Osbourne wants to make a movie about her relationship with Ozzy.
- We reviewed the latest offerings from BTBAM, Skeletowntich, Deafheaven, and Obscura.