Every Time I Die’s Cheap Hotel Rooms, Ozzy’s Four Other Picks to Be His Guitarist, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 17 – September 21, 2018
- Every Time I Die still stay in $50/night hotel rooms.
- Zakk Wylde claims he was Ozzy’s last choice to play guitar on the singer’s farewell tour.
- Mudvayne guitarist Greg Tribbett commented on the possibility of the band reuniting.
- A new Suicide Silence song has been removed from promotion for the video game Devil May Cry 5 as a result of last year’s sexual misconduct allegations against frontman Eddie Hermida.
- Sleep turned down Coachella to play Roadburn.
- Kiss announced their farewell tour.
- Nine Inch Nails performed “The Perfect Drug” live for the first time.
- Metallica released a video of themselves performing “Harvester of Sorrow” in 1991.
- Rammstein are close to finishing their new album.
- Lamb of God’s Chris Adler revealed that he was in a motorcycle accident in 2017, injuries from which temporarily kept him from touring.