Dead’s Skull Fragment for Sale, the Best Band Breakup Announcement of All Time, and Corey Taylor’s Other Favorite Stories That You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 26 – November 30, 2018
- Now for sale: a skull fragment from Per “Dead” Ohlin, the Mayhem vocalist who shot himself.
- This is the best band breakup announcement of all time.
- Here is an adorable photo of Corey Taylor as a sulking teenager.
- After a man murdered his entire family, the media turned Metallica into a scapegoat.
- Watch the ultimate stage fail.
- Erik Lindmark, founder of Unique Leader Records and guitarist for Deeds of Flesh, passed away at age 46.
- The New York Times Magazine was accused of ripping off Dream Theater.
- In Flames released a sample of a new song, and it sounds pretty heavy!
- Portland’s Uada are the latest metal band to come under fire for alleged affiliations with far-right hate groups.
- Carcass are in the studio!