Everyone Hates Adam Levine, Aaron Lewis is ‘Muhrican, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 28 – February 1, 2019
- Metal musicians and metal and hardcore Twitter agree: Maroon 5’s Super Bowl halftime performance sucked, and Adam Levin’s tattoos are ridiculous.
- You know what was way better than the Maroon 5 halftime show? This halftime show.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis abruptly ended a Texas show after telling the crowd “I don’t know how to speak Spanish, I’m American.”
- Korn are suing their former drummer, David Silveria.
- Maynard says the new Tool album won’t be released in mid-April, but should be released in the mid-summer.
- Slipknot have released their 1999 documentary Welcome to Our Neighborhood online for the first time.
- Also, Corey Taylor shared some behind-the-scenes photos from the creation of his new Slipknot mask.
- The first week sales for Bring Me the Horizon’s new album were not terrific.
- This Arkansas senator is upset about an Eyehategod show poster that depicts him eating a baby. Here is EHG vocalist Mike IX Williams’ response.
- This West Virginia metal festival is under fire from religious zealots.