David Hasselhoff Makes Metal, Louisiana Headbanger Arrested for Church Burnings, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of April 8 – April 12, 2019
- Oli Herbert’s widow stirred up some controversy over one of her husband’s final recordings.
- David Hasselhoff is making metal now.
- A Louisiana black metal musician has been arrested in connection with a recent string of church fires.
- Slayer are suing the Secret Solstice festival.
- Okilly Dokilly, the Ned Flanders-themed metal band, made it onto The Simpsons.
- Staind are officially reuniting.
- Watch Machine Head’s reunited Burn My Eyes line-up play “Davidian.”
- Is there a new Defecation album? Nope! It’s a scam, according to guitarist Mitch Harris (Napalm Death).
- Believe it or not, Hot Topic is thriving.
- Mastodon’s Brann Dailor discussed the death of his sister in a Crack the Skye retrospective.