Death Metal Subway Busking with Allegaeon, Festify, and Other Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of April 15 – April 19, 2019
- We took Allegaeon busking on the NYC subway at rush hour. Oh, those poor commuters.
- Festify is an app that designs a music festival line-up for you based on your Spotify listening habits.
- Don’t worry, Metallica and Kiss still make crazy loot.
- AC/DC are reportedly planning a tour with Brian Johnson.
- We may know who Hellyeah’s new drummer is.
- Fender unveiled a special line of guitars based on Game of Thrones.
- Mastodon covered Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven” in honor of their late manager.
- Kirk Hammett is already writing material for the next Metallica album.
- Meet Serpent of Gnosis, a new band uniting 3/5ths of Job for a Cowboy with members of The Black Dahlia Murder and Deeds of Flesh.
- Don’t give up hope for that All Shall Perish reunion.