SHOW METALSUCKS YOUR MOST METAL FACE, WIN SOME COOL SH*T FROM NOVEMBERS DOOM
It’s gonna be a big big year for Novembers Doom. First, next Tuesday, May 27, The End Records will reissue their 1995 debut Amid its Hallowed Mirth and 1999’s sophomore effort Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers, with new artwork, remastered audio, and super sweet bonus tracks. Then, later this year, the Chicago dark metal masters will release their first ever DVD, The Novella Vosselaar: Live in Belgium.
To celebrate, MetalSucks is teaming up with The End Records to give away two bad ass prize packages, each consisting of the following:
- Amid its Hallowed Mirth reissue
- Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers reissue
- The Novella Resevoir (2006 studio release)
- A Novembers Doom t-shirt
Pretty sweet, right? Now here’s all you have you do to win:
- Take a picture of yourself making your most metal face (if you don’t know what a “metal face” is, congratulations, you’re disqualified from the contest and probably should not even be reading this website)
- E-mail it to news [at] metalsucks.net by midnight on Sunday, May 25 OR post a link to someplace we can see it (your MySpace page, blog, photo bucket, wherever) in the comments section below
And that’s it. It’s meant to be fun, guys, so get goofy with it. Axl and Vince will judge the photos and the two most metal faces will find themselves up to their eyeballs in free Novembers Doom swag.
Good luck, everyone…
-The Dudes at MetalSucks