IN WHICH WEE WHENT 2 BRAVEWORDS.COM 2 C HOW A A REAL SITE IS DONE
Do you think that somewhere there’s a couple that has to dress up like members of Slipknot to get aroused? How do you think that little bit of role-playing goes? “Sugar tits, I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.” “Oh, baby, you make me so psychosocial!!!”
ANYWAY, here’s what happened this week in metal:
- Lamb of God blew off a Metallica tour to go back into the studio; most of you seemed to agree that that was a pretty good idea.
- We wondered what was worse, the trailer for the new Punisher movie or the Ramallah song which accompanied it.
- God Forbid’s Dallas Coyle taught us about the importance of track order on an album and unleashed his first podcast upon the world.
- Hinder announced a new album, and we threw up in our mouths a little bit.
- We sat back and laughed while you all argued over the merits of Cannibal Corpse.
- As it turns out, MetalSucks is the worst metal site of all time. It’s true! Kyle Lancaster told us so.
Have an awesome weekend everyone. Monday is National Friends Day, so don’t forget to send us flowers. METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet